I have baked cake many a times, but have never made frosting. So, this was the first time. We need a few ingredients and a beater. Thats it.
Please find the link of the recipe I followed, at the end of the post.
Also, I wanted a little different decor on the cake, so I made 3 small caramel nests. One for each of my munchkins.
A few tips
- If you don’t like little bitter taste, skip the espresso.
- The quantity used can be proportionately altered.
- I didn’t have that much cocoa powder. So I used drinking chocolate and reduced the amount of sugar accordingly.
- Start with less sugar, taste the mixture and add more sugar if required.
- If you want to skip eggs, you can. The result will be the same.
Happy Baking !!
P.S. I watched many a videos and the following is the one I liked the most. Click here to watch it.